
Well, I am a little late in starting this blog, so I will be posting a few times in the next couple of days to catch up!
In December I started my internship with CityPass. This internship is a great opportunity for me, because even though I only work with one other person (the Vice President of Communications) I am able to be extremely involved and I have had the opportunity to accompany her on media calls and to media trade shows. As my boss is very well connected in the tourism industry, I have been able to increase my number of contacts as well! This has really opened up a lot of opportunities for me post-graduation.
Well, I guess I should give you all an idea of what CityPass is....
From the CityPass Press Room:
"CityPass® is the company known for showcasing North America's most exciting cities by assembling ticket booklets of the most-visited attractions in New York, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Seattle, San Francisco, Hollywood, Southern California and Toronto, Canada. Convenience, value, and consistency have made CityPass a popular choice by sightseeing travelers.
CityPass allows marquee destinations to spotlight their premier attractions in a way that draws people throughout the city, to witness its neighborhoods, streetscapes and energy while encouraging the use of public transportation. Insider tips advise the best time to visit or cameo not to miss activities. Booklets represent savings of up to 50% less than if the tickets were purchased separately." (http://www.citypass.com/press/profile.html)
Well, that is all for now, I will update very soon with the projects I have been working on!
No comments:
Post a Comment