This has been a pretty boring week, we worked really hard last week and so we were able to have a bit of a break this week. However, we are moving into a new office space, and so we need to get everything packed up. This has caused us to find a lot of stuff that should have been organized a long time ago, but as you know, when things get busy, you are able to just look past those minor things. This has meant a lot of sorting and recycling for us. It also has shown that we have a ton of office supplies that we never knew existed. That should help keep cost down since we now have about 20 ink cartridges and enough pens to last the next 50 years.
I would like to say a lot more has been happening, but it really has been a pretty slow week. I am still constantly sorting through cision, editing press releases, sending out tons of media comps, and thinking about how much work will have to be done to prepare for all of the press shows coming up.
Oh, I did get to go to a taping of Sonoran Living, where Eileen Ogkins was talking about vacationing with kids. She is a very well known freelance travel writer and blogger. After the taping, which while only about 2 minutes long, took an hour, we had lunch and I was able to learn a lot about how she got into the industry and how I should make a name for myself in the tourism field.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment